Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Photo Shoot

I was been offered a photo-shoot session at J Team the other day.

They intended to bring me to Malaysia for "Just Follow Law" Promo, so they need my photos for publicity.

This is not the first time I'm being photographed by professional, but I'm still very excited about it.

The makeup artist and photographer are already waiting for me when I'm there in the morning. I'm not late okay, they are early! Very pro...

I told May, the makeup artist, that she will have a hard time making me look beautiful. She said, at my age with my present look, I'm considered beautiful... how sweet!

Look at her makeup set! I'm amazed!

She started to 'paint' my face... and I've started to doze off...

Hmmm..... feel so relaxed when she brush on my face... like facial massage.

She decorated my cheek with two 'raindrops' wanted me to 'act cute'. Cool rite?

I took a picture with May. You can check her out at her website, Makeupart

Call her if you are looking for a professional makeover.

May Pan (Mobile: 9791 8879)

17 comments:

usero said...

Oh so Just Follow Law is going to be screening in Malaysia next? That's cool! Congrats! :D

无名小卒 said...

hi auntie...
mAybe you can teach my mummy how to blog too... =]
cool... have a tag board soon kays? =]
cheers, jia you!

Anonymous said...

This is incredible. Is that really tou auntie?!

Auntie, those are your own pictures yes, but I actually suspect that the writer isn't you in person afterall. I mean, its UNBELIEVABLE. The author might be just one of your children or grandchildren.

So try proving that its you in person, then I am sure you will be interviewed by newspapers and be introduced to our ministers or even prime minister so that they can pay tribute to you and hail the all senior citizens to make you as their role model. The PM might even mention you in his next national day rally!

If its really you blogging, then I can only be fair and say you rock!

Anonymous said...

You are so cool and hip!! Seriously omg I'm amazed

Anonymous said...

Hey aunty u veri cool leh..still got blog somemore..smt to ask u is the jobfair in the movie filmed at the old yishun town secondary school?

Lao Za Bor said...

I also have new hot mail. It is laozabor@hotmail.com. Remember to add me okay.

老查某 said...

laozabor@hotmail.com does not belongs to me. Please beware.

hy said...

aunty, i support u! aunty ...u r not only lao zha bor...but hot zha bor!!! plz wear bikini n show it to us!

Anonymous said...

ah ma, lee si bei saat lei! to be blogging at your age is really commendable. maybe u can teach the not-so-lao zha bor in my home how to use computer and internet. and pls do keep up the gd work.

pRiNcEsS yLvA said...

i rewatch jus follow law today too.. nice.. didnt realize the laozhabo blog u said in the movie was real.. lol.. great work~ blogging is so cool

Celest Foo said...

hEylo ~!

For a 'lao zha bor', you are really quite kewl ~! Add a tagboard, okay, auntie ? (:

Anonymous said...

hi aunty...

i hav watch dha show n it's very nice!!! plz add a tagboard so tat we can tag!!! www.cbox.ws to add lah! plz add lor... comment very ma fan...

siying said...

yes, exactly.. you can BAN and delete inappropriate and rude posts at yur tagboard.. and you can change the colour! do put a tagboard! if anyone insults you, we will SCOLD them for you! (:

A gal who adore u... said...

To those people who insult her or pretend to be her...

She is a nice auntie who is young at heart.... She is trying her best to learn new skills and stuff in order to be closer to the community... We should respect and look up to her for tat... How many aunties u know of her age can be like her... She needs our encouragement to further upgrade herself...

So please leave ur rude comments to yourself... She deserve more than that...

Jervis said...

That woman has a young heart so do you and you look cute...

Anonymous said...

ah ma jiayou.

Anonymous said...

Ah ma...Why you need so much attention?