Monday, May 14, 2007

Comedy Nite Recording

Last week was a busy week for me! I don't even have time to blog!
Quite surprise to see so many comments on XX write-up. For those who think I 'used' her to boost my readership, I think you are wrong. If I really want to do that, I should have left her a comment in her blog! So her readers can link me from there! Instead, I'm bringing my readers to her blog cos a lot of my readers don't know who I'm talking about.

Okay, enough of her.... I got so many things to blog about MYSELF now!

I got myself a role in the new series of Comedy Nite (搞笑行动). I met a lot of my old friends during the shoot. I saw Mark Lee, Henry Thia, Marcus Chin, Muthu, Steven Woon and also newly joined Zheng Yingying.

We were doing script-reading in the resting room. Got lots of makan to munch on too...

Muthu also got himself a role in this series. I'm so happy to work with him again!

I'm so happy to be in the studio! Yo yo!

They required me to wear mini-skirt for my role. Wah piang, luckily I got no hairs on my legs.... Guess what is my role?

We have done the first episode. It was so much fun! The jokes in the skit can really make you fall from your chair. Must remember to catch it on Channel 8! It's scheduled to be telecast in July.

I will be going to KL to meet up with Director Jack Neo soon. Yes, I'm shooting the movie! This year is a very fruitful year for me! I got movies, variety shows, commerical and also a famous blog....what more can I ask for?

Hmmmmm.....

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much ur pay 1 mth???

Anonymous said...

You are disgusting.
you are obsessed with yourself. this is NOT what it means to be aging gracefully. you are GROSS.

Anonymous said...

i think you will act as some very HIP aunty in the coffeeshop cleaning tables and collecting plates! 咖啡店之花 or something! HEHEHE

Anonymous said...

HEY! I love reading your blog. You're so cute. :)

devilishyy said...

since when zheng yingying join J team??? haha anyway u look hot wearing mini skirt!!!

Sam said...

Jia You!!

Anonymous said...

helloww laozhabor

glad to see dat u're having a good year with ur hands full of work assignments... i wish u all e best in ur career and can't wait to see u in all ur new shows, music clips as well as movies!! Jiayou wor... and dun be bother by those who criticize u on writing about xiaxue... u didnt do anything wrong and those people who make a big deal of it r themselves attempting to ride on her fame by creating big issues outta nothing ... will support u always de... =)

Dawn

Tricia said...

U know wat? I think that muthu acting very funny leh !! laughed like crazy at him in the movie, Just follow law

Anonymous said...

hellos!
LOL.
love your post mans.

chibified kitsunes said...

Yay! First comment. xD
Congrats on the comedy role! I'd love to see it but unfortunately I'm overseas. When will it hit the screen? And I thought my mum was cool, having a blog. But WOAH! I find someone older than her who has one too. Haha.

candice said...

huh... july den come out arh... sad leh :(

Anonymous said...

hey LZB, ur coming down to KL?...hope to see you around, hopefully i would be able to meet you in person, you're one of the "hippest" lady i've seen so far...keep it up, hope to see more of your work...

Lings said...

u're so famous & so many comment on yr blog. yr english not bad man.
stay cute & famous. LMAO.

gOdR@Ug said...

I'm India how to catch the show... Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Anonymous said...

u're acting as a cheer leader??but wat is cheer leader doing in a coffeeshop??haha..

Elween said...

actually i was told that this blog really exists and here i came. shock of my life when i realized that it's yours, mdm :) very interesting blog you have and indeed you have made a name in the blogosphere :)

chibified kitsunes said...

To anonymous #7:
Oh come on! Why don't you just grow up? Ever heard of young at heart? Geez. You're the one who's disgusting. Seems to me that someone's jealous.

xian said...

hello lao zhabor! you are cool! keep blogging ok!! we love you =)

++ youknowwho ++ said...

love your blog LZB! :)

ATC said...

ATC loves lao zha bor!

Wenn said...

Jia You!!Jia You!!Jia You!!:)

Annie Nymoz said...

I muz b very outdated (at a very young age mind you) not to know that bloggers not only write blogs but also get to appear on TV. I guess bloggers anonymousity is consider outdated since everyone wants to be someone and stand out more than juz their writting

Anonymous said...

yes aunty!! you can do it!!!love you!!jia you!!!

Aileen_g said...

all d best, pretty aunty! I can't wait to watch the videos.

Nelson said...

Lao Zha Bo.
U are great for ur age and doing these stuff..ingore those ungrateful comments, one day the things they say will happen to themselfs, and wow.. i would really like to have a grandmother like u.. it would be real fun =D

Work Harder! ;)

lil angel~~ said...

OMG ... you are one cool aunty.. age is not an issue, its the heart and determination that matter ... keep rockin .. awh .. i hope i can watch it thou, im is aus .. sigh ..

Anonymous said...

wa u so yoyo and cool... old aunty also know english? pro sia...

Anonymous said...

jia you... jia y0u....