Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ocean Butterflies & J Team are looking for new STARS!

J Team and Ocean Butterflies are collaborating to conduct training for Singing, Acting, Dancing and Hosting courses. If the students are good, they will be considered a contract for singing and acting! Isn't it amazing?

Although I'm an experience actress, but I've got no singing contract yet. If I sign up for the course and get selected! I will then have a recording label for my rap songs! Oh my god, I'm so excited.

Therefore, I made a trip down to Ocean Butterflies' head office at Maxwell Road to enquire about the course.

That's their office at red dot building. Red building, quite cool izenit?

I saw the signboard in the building.

It says: Are you our next Superstar?

I walked into their office. Aiyo, their office very big....I had a hard time looking for the reception.

Finally! I saw two receptionist at the counter.

"Hello, can I sign up for the training course?"

"Sure....but, may I know how old are you?... "

"My name is Lao Zha Bor, I'm 68... "

"I'm sorry auntie, this course is only for applicants up to 32 years old, you are not qualified."

"What do you mean I'm not qualified? I want to take part, I don't care!"

"Auntie, this course is only for youngsters. If you are interested, I can put you in our senior citizen course in the future."

"I want to take part in this course! I don't care! Let me talk to your manager!"

"Auntie, don't get angry. We really can't take you, sorry...."

"Auntie, why not I bring you to our principal, Mr Billy. I see what he say okay?"

"Auntie, this way please...."

"Mr Billy, this auntie wants to take part in our training course...but...."

"...Mr Billy, your staff said I can't take part in your course! Why can't take me in? I'm interested and I'm also releasing a rap song soon! I just want to further train my singing and acting skills!"

"Erm...but this course was designed for youngsters, not suitable for you..."

"Please take me in Billy. I know I'm old, but I'm still interested in learning! I promise I will be a good student, please consider me!"

"Auntie, this course is not suitable for you. I don't want you to waste your time and money... Why not I take you in as my private student, let me give you a one-to-one training? Isn't it better that way?"

"Really? You are taking me as a private student? Thank you Mr Billy, you are very kind!"

"Don't mention, I've heard your rap before. I know you got potential."

"Now I'm officially a student of famous Billy! I am so lucky."

"Thank you Ocean Butterflies!"

Ha ha hA....don't you enjoy the screenshots? It's just a little promo for the course. But Mr Billy is really taking me as his student, this is not fake okay! Now, let me tell you more about this course.

Age requirement: 8 to 32 years old
Non-Singaporeans are welcome


Please download the form here and send to: Music Forest Pte Ltd
28 Maxwell Road #02-08 Red Dot Traffic Building Singapore 069120

All applicants will be scheduled for an audition. Applicants need to prepare a short performance, Acting (script to be provided by Music Forest), Singing, Hosting or Dancing.
Audition fee $20.00

Graduates will be considered a contract with Ocean Butterflies as a Singer or J Team as an Artiste.

What are you waiting for? Go click here and check it out!
For enquiries, please call 6223 1311

35 comments:

Princess X said...

Sounds good~ and what. You are really a good actor~ love your expressions on evry shot =D

Chester Tan said...

Haha! This is a very innovative way to promote the course! Cheerios!

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAA its so funny. billy actually played along with u all. lol.

Elween said...

Are you serious?!

you really had that conversation? wow....you really have great courage:) wowo...you are the super woman, ok you won....

xXxSaRaHxXx said...

waa. shock hor.. btw ur real name is Lao Zha Bor ar ?? i oso wanna t join tt. where is e plc nearby ??

Anonymous said...

Hello you are really very talented at acting.

Congratulations, you got private tutoring from mr billy too :)

Lene said...

WHOOAAAAaaaa.... ah ma!!!! u r simply HILARIOUS!!! hahahaha....fight for ur right!!! yeahhhhhh....u won the "battle"!!! jia you jia you wor.....

=peace out=

Wenn said...

Do they ok for marry aunty!!hee..me already marry leh!!dun think i got the change lah............

Anonymous said...

Hello!! I am a biggest fan of ur blog. I am currently studying in tp. And i would like to do a survey with u. Because we want to encourage the old to blog and use webpage.
What kind of advance u will give them?
And do u feel lonely and why?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, u can email me the survey at chemicaleo@hotmail.com thanks!! =D

Anonymous said...

haha who actually takes your pictures for you to put up on your blog?

hannah said...

hahahha..i love your little promo...soooo cute...anyway i think my age is alright but my talent cannot make it lah..hahaha

David said...

Haha... very "Shiok"...
very interesting screen play...
Can't believe Billy also can "Siao" with you all... haha

jo said...

Very entertaining blog.
You go girl !
Your blog fan from USA.

RED said...

wow!

U ROX!!!!

LOVE U MAN!!!!

:)))))

Anonymous said...

dot dot dot *speechless*

littlexsklife said...

You're the BEST ahma actress. I really love you like every old anma(s) in the world.

Elween said...

update your blog soon! :)

btw, my classmates were obsessed with your blog..now every is "laozhabor here, laozhabor there..."

you've conquered their heart, mdm!

Anonymous said...

U acted very well!!! I love ur shows!!!

Anonymous said...

Funny! Haha!
Your real name isn't Lao Zha Bor, is it?

jun liang said...

hello aunty i am a 14yr old student..first time visting a star's blog..anyway just to tell you that ur blogging is really intersting and funny, read first post jiu must read all the rest liao, really very funny and VERY CUTE!! you r the funniest blogger in my opinion..bye bye and take care!!!

Hanyou Miko said...

weeeeeee~~~i m learning ym singing there xD!

Anonymous said...

hi, lao zha bor ! it so good 4 u to join tis programme ! so good luck to u ! n y u did not post ur blog tis few days ? miss ur blog ! i everyday got see ur blog wan u noe ! so hope to see ur blog posted soon !! BYEBYE !!

happy said...

wahaha!!just watched JUST FOLLOW LAW and knows about ur personal blog,u sound so amazing!!=D Keep Jiayou okay?!

lazeepau said...

ure blog is just simply great! I laughed myself silly at all ure posts! Keep rocking! (:

Anonymous said...

that was creative!
a fun blog to read!

Anonymous said...

haiz..why u so buay bah...so old already still want to join singing...

anson said...

I'm joining.... Wee~~
Sent my letter out le.

can you help me ask billy if possible a girl sings guy's song?

mineral water said...

What if i have no experience of acting, hosting and dancing?? What should i do?

sean eng said...

i just passing by.

have to tell you that you are funny. i shall come back here in future to read more. :D

glad to see some one really enjoy their life.

bravo and cheers!

Anonymous said...

lao zha bor u r so cool ... i wish my po po can be like u . but my popo old already ... cannot learn how to use comp d . anyways hope u hav more productions n more photo shoot hehe . do u know if JingJing got blog ah /

Isaac Tan said...

Ah Ma, I went to the record coy b4 too. Saw some students practicing dancing. Hey, you should learn dancing at Ocean Butterflies since you are so lively!

Anonymous said...

1st time come your blog.
Oh my god! You are so cool man!!!
Love your blog entries.
Really like your positive n cheerful attitude!!
How do u do that??
Look forward to more entries from u! ^__^ Stay Happy!

Blue ridinghood

uglyfatchick said...

I wanna join. but no confidence leh.. how? how? :(

Ahphiang said...

untie ζˆ‘ζœδΊ†... you are good...
PkpK....