Monday, July 16, 2007

Boring liao huh?

Is my blog getting boring?

Some requested me to write dumb stuff again. But some commented that they felt disgusted and ask me to live back my 'old' life. So, what am I suppose to do? I'm trying to learn and be youthful. The funny stuff and videos are for comedy sake but some just can't accept it. I really do love to entertain my readers though.

Sigh.......!

Anyway, I have a good news to share. Director Neo has no time to spare to shoot my MTV, so he engaged another Director to shoot for me. They are preparing now and will inform me about the shooting soon. After so long.....Finally!

I've been really busy recently and I'm super happy. For those who watched 'World of Laughs', the one acting as my boss is the same guy with me acting as my boyfriend in 'Condomania'. His name is Jason. He is a very nice boy but it's unfortunate for him to act as my boyfriend (Ha ha Ha!). For those who think it's disgusting, it's really just for comedy sake. Just watch and laugh over it to de-stress, don't take it too seriously. It's just a show.

I went for another round of studio photo shoot yesterday. I love the make up artist, she did a great job! The photos are not ready yet, but I took a few of my own with my slow moving digital cam.



The background is black, don't know how the pixs will look like.

I like this one the most! Very artistic hor!

This is my photographer! He is good and pro. Look at his pose...

Jingjing was there too! We also took some pictures together.... she was very pretty and pro at pose! I'm consider stiff for that...

She is Cheryl, another artiste from J Team. Remember her from "I Not Stupid" Part One?

From left: Natalli, me, my manager, makeup artist, Jingjing, Cheryl and Muthu!

I wonder how's the final products?

29 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Can't wait for the final product! Hehe.

Regarding the writing content. Just write whatever you feel like writing. Positive and negative comments are unavoidable. But for sure, your readers who like you, will keep supporting you no matter what you write. =D

Li Hua said...

You all look gd! Can you put tagboard in ur blog ?

Anonymous said...

this is the first time I have visited this blog, after watching the show on tv. with my deepest of faith i say this, if you are you, it;s up to you waht you want to do isn't it, do what you like la...

khai said...

wei!!!u r one cute ladyyy!!!
your videos are indeed very entertaining and ! LOVE IT!!!!
more to come???

khai said...

U R ONE CUTE LADYYY!!!!
your videos are indeed entertaining and super funny..!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
more to come?

Matthew said...

Hi I am Matthew from Malaysia. I am a frequent reader from your blog.

I do not know whether you have read the entry posted by Xia Xue about the "Top 7 most disgusting blogger". I was shocked actually when she included you in it.

To be frank, it kinda gave me the "not-so-good" impression whenever I visit your blog after reading that article.

But anyway... it's your blog. it's your rights to be and feel young or old.

Stay cool and I am sure your readers will be supporting you!

Anonymous said...

i admire ur spirit and the LIVE YOUNG attitude. ps: ur english is in very good standard huh..

Anonymous said...

lao zha bor, have u read xiaxue's blog? that bitch insulted u in her blog!!

Anonymous said...

no need.. just do what you love to do. this is the new era, this is the era when senior citizen should be as cool as youngster! so that way hor they can communicate better coz they understand each other better lar. I like your blog and ur acting. very entertaining. dont care about those lame wussies who ask you to stop one.. they jealous lar.. hahaha anyway, take good care hor. peace. ^_^

Teng Foung said...

I every morning also check your blog to see whether there is any new post or not..
Happy to hear from you again ^_^
Gambate...

amscom said...

just be yourself ...dnt bother too much on what other's ppl thinking
cause u cannot satisfied eveyone on the earth and some ppl always think negative so who cares !
U rocks dude ! JUST BE YOURSELF

Anonymous said...

hello madam, just live your own live. Those who think you are disgusting and should go back to your old life because they are ignorance. Smile!

Anonymous said...

dun worry ! is they dunnoe how tuhh appreciate !

Anonymous said...

Hello....

Been reading your blog for quite some time now. =)

Don't worry about what other people say too much. Feedback from readers is good but sometimes you just can't please everyone.

I personally think that you should include a bit of everything from your 'old' stuff to anything new and funny which you come up with. This way, you have variety and it keeps things interesting =)

Take care~

Px

Anonymous said...

that picture isn't photographic...you just look like you played with the shutter.

Anonymous said...

hey. xiaxue is SAYING you in her blog.LOL, disgusting blogger.
but she is too. CHILDISH HER

J said...

Rock on man lao zha bor!

Nid said...

The Indian man's name is not Muthu it's David Bala. It's being racist naming every indian on the street Muthu just because that's the only familiar Indian name. How would you feel if someone called you Ah Beng/Kow/Lian because they didn't know your name. After all those names are also familiar chinese names in SG.

lil' starz said...

don't care abt xia xue...she juz immature. u r one cute lady and she has no rights to say u.

Anonymous said...

Heehees..I love the show!!! Um..I dun think its good to put tagboard cux ppl can easily spam..

Okay, actually, its ur choice to write what you want luh, really..=D

grace! said...

Hello! I think you're a wonderful blogger! Stay young and fit okay! I'll support you all the wayyyy! And, do you write it yourself or did someone help you translate it? Cause your English is not bad! :D

XiaoYuii said...

well... it is not really boring la... it is ok... in cantonese can call as sup sup sui.. lol..ch

Melissa said...

Lao Zha Bor, you're my favourite blogger. Love to read your blog and your daily happy life. you are my cute granny. I like your spirit young attitude. Way to go!

Sentosa Girl said...

Cheryl is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

wht's the photo shoot for anyway?

Tommy Chieng said...

Do be discourage. I like the things that you blog about and I love to watch you in the comedy show at channel 8. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

auntie...tis is my first time read ur blog but i find very like sort of close to u...if u my granny gd lo...haha...dun care xiao xue write wad u wan...she juz jealous tt u snatch her reader..so gd luck auntie..

Gonggg said...

"Lau Zhar Bor"...you are really loveable!

You remind me of my mother-in-law!
hehehehe....

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON!!! lao zha bor!!!
hmmmm... how old are you?