Friday, August 31, 2007

I went Karaoke

Remember some time ago when I ask you to suggest where should I go for a Karaoke session? Your suggestions are great but I think it's a bit too expensive for me.

Jingjing brought me to a CC near her house. We had a great time singing over there! I don't know how to sing new and hip songs....I only know oldies. The place is actually cater for old folks like us. We even changed discs ourselves! Ha ha! But it's fun....

Here's a picture we took with the folks over there...

In my next (or rather next next or next) post... I'm gonna intro to you some of my new friends.....

Ta-ta!

5 comments:

TroUbled said...

Hellos (;
I watched the show u acted in
Just Follow Law andd think ur acting is pretty good(;
xDD hahas care to link me?
Take care

yuanqian said...

erm..lzb, you can try 10 dollars club at smith street...10++ plus freeflow of drinks and u might get a bowl of sharkfin each..but must be member lah...5dollars for 5 years

Rex said...

cools... nice days!?

Anonymous said...

wow!!! u r a good actress ... haha.. yesterday night i jus finish watching the movie u act. jus follow law... haha.. i heard u say a url tat is laozhabor.blogspot.com... then i try to search.. huh.. who know really got.. hahahahah... i also got blog... siewhuat.blogspot.com.. haha.. if got time please come and visit me... haha...

Anonymous said...

wish u have a nice day..


siewhuat..