Monday, October 22, 2007

Laozhabor MV No. 1 in Youtube Taiwan

Director Jack Neo received a mail from a Taiwan fans. She told him that my MV was now a No.1 hit in Taiwan Youtube! It was reported in ET Today (Taiwan online News), Nan Yang Shang Bao (Malaysia) and Sin Ming Daily (Singapore).

ET Today reported:

YouTube很台 紅髮阿嬤網襪配短裙 3天瀏覽人次破3萬
2007/10/20 15:27
影劇中心/綜合報導

前天才剛成立的中文版YouTube網站(http://tw.youtube.com/),現在意外捧紅了一位來自新加坡的藝人阿嬤,不僅搞怪自拍,還會唱Rap,甚至配上自己的獨門舞步,為了展現自己不輸年輕人的活力,還穿了泳裝和旗袍跳舞,影片推出3天,就吸引超過3萬人次的瀏覽。

染著一頭紅髮、瞇瞇眼、畫得超醒目的眉毛,這位阿嬤是現在YouTube中文版網站裡最紅的。沒有天使的臉孔也沒有魔鬼的身材,阿嬤說:「這沒關係」;跳Hip Hop要像這樣,跟不上節奏,那就跳自己的獨門舞步,最厲害的就是加上一段自創RAP,用唱的,跟年輕人拚了!

這樣還不夠看,換上超短迷你裙,性感網襪配上大墨鏡,再來段機械舞。紅髮阿嬤,甚至連旗袍、泳裝通通搬出來穿,影片上傳短短3天,瀏覽人氣就衝破3萬。

不只阿嬤愛搞怪,現在連「宅男」也要來一段;配上蔡依林最新舞曲大跳電音熱舞,他頭戴垃圾桶、身穿性感古裝,手還拿著瘦臉器,這身裝扮說是要模仿觀世音菩薩。

另外,就連國父和哆啦A夢也成了網友的搞怪創意。中文版YouTube成立才短短3天,瀏覽人次破百萬,看來網友搞笑的kuso旋風還會持續好一陣子。

Hello Taiwan fans!
Thank you for supporting!



Reports from Nan Yang Shang Bao (Malaysia) - just released

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, congrats to your sucess in taiwan youtube!! and three cheers to ah ma!! *muacks*

Anonymous said...

LAME LA.........

shirleeyw said...

heey,I'm ur fan here. I envy u very much! Continue to shine as I'll always be supporting you! ^__^! Congrates to you! =)

Minyi- said...

HI, i am a taiwanese!
I was quite surprised to see your MV on the homepage of TW youtube..haha congratz!

Herman said...

Hello! (And how may I call you???) I do love this MV. I've watched it for many times, but I still feel excited about it. You just set a good example of "Art is long; life is short". I think everyone shall keep learning no matter what age they are in, right? This afternoon, I forwarded the cyberlinks of your MV and blog to my friends and teachers. Keep your good work. I look forward to your next MV or starring in any movie.^^
PS. I think I’m going to get the DVDs of “Kid not stupid” and “Just Follow Law”. I want to watch your performance.^_^

Herman in Taiwan

zoodoo said...

hello!congrats! (:

毅。 said...

哇!前幾天上了台版的youtube,看到了你的MV。
沒看過那麼好玩的阿嬤 XD~~
還有之前那麼小孩不笨的那位阿嬤也是你吧??
www.觀音媽.com
哈哈

Darren said...

To taiwan oli ha ? singaporean oso must sae thx u lah !! u go my blog see i put ur vid lah !! Hahas

Anonymous said...

hi may i know whether the place that you film the rap is at chung cheng high school(main)? because it looks rather familiar to me. if it is, when did you film it? by the way, you are great in the mv! (:

LUCA TONY said...

YA LA the place is cheung cheng high main. Surprise that they choose a school for the MV.

Anonymous said...

i saw the video on taiwan singer 蔡旻佑's blog, and then i watched it and i realised the video was being captured in my school!

chungchenghighmainstudent

Serene said...

ah ma.. you so popular in taiwan youtube now.. i know ur MTV through my favourite singer Evan Yo blog.. if not i also dun know u so popular now in taiwan.. congratulation.. u are so cute.. stay young always~~

Eden said...

hi, a-mah! you are so cool and prettier than the FHM magazine cover girl. (wink*)

jason said...

hi lzb! rock on!

Melody said...

哈~老查某~嘻 是我 是我寫mail給梁導演的!
恭喜你阿 收看率還是那麼高!大家都加油啦!

A somebody that you donno ...name :_o_c_ said...

Lol...cute blog...HAHAsss ur picture so cute...sweet smile...smile more because ur smile really nice...diao%%%!!!

Anonymous said...

Aunty, you are really superb. How i wish my mum will half active like you. She only 50 but she always say "This isnt suit old ppl" this dont want that dont want.

How i wish i have a mum or grandma like this. At least me and them have alot of topic to talk and share.

Aunty, Jia You!....

You are the real Modem Lao Za Bo. Who say Lao Za Bo cant rock & roll. Aunty u have make it and prove to the world.