Friday, December 21, 2007

MV Exclusive!!!

Dear readers,

I know this is kind of late. But I just happen to browse thru my folder, and I remember I promise to upload photos from my MV shoot.



It's was quite fun dancing with these kids. They are a butch of talented boys! I especially thank the leader, Larry, who guide me thru how to do the steps. They are very patience with me.

I believe my 2nd MV is in process now. Do you wanna dance with Laozhabor? Please send your dancing clips to J Team. I really wish I can do the dance with you.

For some who can't stand me for what I'm doing now, and commented bad things about me. I just want to say: Sorry if you can't take it, I just living the life I want it to be.

I'm happy...

I'm contented...

I've no regrets...



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

9 comments:

yee said...

yoyoyo waz up!~lady..u r awesom!~i saw ur vidos on youtub 4 thousand timz is so funny!~cheer up....

scotty sGF said...

Cool! the boys are very good at breakdancing. Thanks for posting it up.

Anonymous said...

hey laozhabor. heck those people. you rock. live the life that you want. (:

rambochai said...

哇..... this is ur "old" MV , rite? Cool picture n funny yah.... Sure u got sososososo manymany funny happening between u and young people .... Rite?

Crystal Joan said...

laozhabor u take this mv shot in chung cheng high school isit??

qiqi said...

lao zha bor you rockz

Princess Carol said...

Merry Christmas to you auntie!

Larry Liu said...

thanks laozhabor for your compliment~!

its been great working with you too!

Mich and I will be linking you from our blog!=D

Anonymous said...

the mv is shot in chung cheng is it? my school lah LOL.