Thursday, January 17, 2008

Going for Audition

Hurray!

My manager just called me for an audition. They are looking for senior citizens for their next movie! She asked me to bring along my friends..... Mmmm.... who should I call?

I think I will bring some friends whom I've met in the Karaoke Session.

How about you? Does your Ah Ma or Ah Gong want to act? You can call J Team at 6742 9566 to arrange for an audition appointment. They need people from 50 yrs old and above.

They will have an audition tomorrow from 11am to 5pm. Come'on! Bring your grandparents to this audition! They want typical senior citizens who can speak good dialects.

I hope I can get a role in this new movie.

3 comments:

scotty sgf said...

so coolz! Thanks for the news, i will pass it to my parent. My grandfather is interested he is 70++

Anonymous said...

Do they have roles for Younger leads? :D

coolingstar9 said...

Hi,
I am coolingstar9, this is a good chance for old people to act. may be oneday one of them can be famous as you. Last time, i also join the fun and enjoy seeing all actor, actress. this is a nice experience, hope oneday i can join again.