Friday, January 25, 2008

The Story about a tiny Frog

There once was a bunch of tiny frogs, who arranged a running competition.
The goal was to reach the top of a very high tower. A big crowd had gathered around the tower to see the race and cheer on the contestants.

The race began...

Honestly, no one in crowd really believed that the tiny frogs would reach the top of the tower.

You heard statements such as:
"Oh, WAY too difficult!"
"They will NEVER make it to the top."


or:
"Not a chance that they will succeed. The tower is too high!"

The tiny frogs began collapsing. One by one...
... Except for those who in a fresh tempo were climbing higher and higher...

The crowd continued to yell:
"It is too difficult!!! No one will make it!"

More tiny frogs got tired and gave up...
...But ONE continued higher and higher and higher...

This one wouldn’t give up!

At the end everyone else had given up climbing the tower. Except for the one tiny frog who after a big effort was the only one who reached the top! THEN all of the other tiny frogs naturally wanted to know how this one frog managed to do it?

A contestant asked the tiny frog how the one who succeeded had found the strength to reach the goal?

It turned out...

That the winner was DEAF!!!!


The wisdom of this story is:

Never listen to other people’s tendencies to be negative or pessimistic...
…cause they take your most wonderful dreams and wishes away from you. The ones you have in your heart!

Always think of the power words have.
Because everything you hear and read will affect your actions!


Therefore:

ALWAYS be…

POSITIVE!


And above all:

Be DEAF when people tell YOU that YOU cannot fulfil YOUR dreams!

Always think:


"I can do it! "

15 comments:

rachel from Malaysia said...

yea LaoZhaBor...thankQ for the inspiring story...i love it

丽庭 said...

wow,this is a great blog!
keep on working!



plus oil!!

mabel said...

yeah ALWAYS think we can do it then we can succed right?? laozharbor?? the story was very very and very interesting i will not give up next time i will try try and try because of your story now i am very awake!!!!!!!!!thank you very very and very much!laozharbor!!!!!!!!!

庄子 said...

Hi,

The story of the tiny frog is really inspiring.

You must have many old photos
of singapore city.Say from 1960s
to present.

Why not put them in your blog.

Singapore can have so much of
achivement,maybe, the people
are like the tiny frog,positive!.

Anonymous said...

OMG... Again copied people articles... SAD!

playschoolgirl said...

I've seen you in Just Follow Law and you looked extremellllyyyy cute! lol! love reading your blog too! keep it up! :))

danny said...

ur blog is very sien -_-zzZZZZ..

Kristabelle said...

老查某, I want to let you know that i will always support you! I will definatly go to support the new movie "Ah Long Pte Ltd". I loved all the movies you starred in.<33 With Lots of love,
巧真(http://simple-addiction.blogspot.com)
PS.Can i use this stories in my blog.I find it very meaningful.Cause i don't get encouraged by my parents.

巧真 said...

老查某,I love the movies that you starred in.You are great.You proved that old ppl can do better!I will definatly support you!You and Muthu are so cute lorhs. I'm going to support "Ah Long Pte Ltd" too!
With Lots of Love,
巧真(http://simple-addiction.blogspot.com)
Ps.May i use this story in my blog? I wan to be motivated since my parents don't really encourage me much.

老查某 said...

What's wrong with posting nice article of others? As long as the write-up is inspiring, I want to share with my readers! Yes, whoever wanted to copy this article to their blog is welcome! Let more people see it!

Ting Ting said...

lzb, I think your blog is very meaningful. And I think you're actually influence and encouraging the old people to be as young and confidence as you. =D

prince_J said...

haha~ is really an inspiring story.. and who cares if this is copied! Good job.... :)

David said...

With these words, Lao Zha Bor suddenly becomes Lao ChioBu ! She is just as beautiful inside as outside (I mean 'ChioBu' of her age)

I wish her the best in 2008.

ah kan from Malaysia said...

i like this story very much... thanks LaoZhaBor

meander said...

I like your story and your blog! Bravo, cheers.