Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Have you signed up?

Hello guys!

You've been asking me a lot like how I became an actress. Well, I'm like the rest of J Team artistes... we were all graduates from J Team Acting Course.

You may ask me, will I get to sign an artiste's contract once I'm graduated? Sad to say, the answer is 'NO'. Whether or not you'll get a contract is totally depending on your performance and attitude. Mark Lee and Henry Thia have been acting as 'extras' for a few years before they get contracted. As for myself, I've also acted as an 'extra' for at least 5 years before I got a good role in a movie. If you watched 'Money No Enough Part 1', you can see me walking behind some scenes as an 'moving background'. No pain no gain. We are just a butch of people who have great passion in acting.

Nevertheless, an acting course can be your start. You will definitely get to act in J Team's projects once you've attended the course.

Join now before it's gone...

Click Here

4 comments:

elmo said...

hey i've been thinking for quite some time if i should sign up for the course. Honestly i've got average looks(no to be proud), but I really have no idea what I want be in the future. I've never tried acting before...

老查某 said...

If you never try, you'll never know if you can do it. Chances just passes by, grab it!

Chong Peng said...

is it all in Chinese? =( Haiz still waiting for a reply and I thought I post a comment already? I don't know did you receive it or not =( I think cause I nvr enter the word verification lo =(

老查某 said...

Yes, the course will conduct in mandarin.