Thursday, June 26, 2008

I went to Sentosa again!

Recently really bad mood...

I've got no job, no mahjong games and the weather is so HOT!

I really got nothing to do, so I drag my godson to Sentosa for look see walk walk. We went to the beach and it was quite crowded. Lots of people hanging out there, sun-tanning, swimming, camping, etc.

I didn't bring my swim suit (didn't want to scare the crowd), so I just take a walk on the beach. I realise it has changed quite a bit from the last time I came, some new construction building up again.

Didn't know Sentosa is a hot spot for picnic now. It's like more fun then East Coast.

Some photos to share with you...







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the pics of your god son?

WHOOPLA said...

Enjoy urself.. Don't be sad must Be happy.. Smile always.. Nice picture you have.. anyway do visit my new set up blog at www.whoopla.blogspot.com.. support support ok.. thanks (:

david santos said...

Very nice photos and excellent blog.
Have a nice day

icebreaker said...

I miss Sentosa a lot!!! :)

coolingstar9 said...

Lao Zha Bao,
I also no time never go sentosa.
Hope I can visit there soon.
Have a nice day, you look good from your photo, you must be happy recently, am I right?
Best wishes from coolingstar9

Anonymous said...

auntie...do you have your own family? how come its ur godson who spend time with you? if i have a grandma like you, i would go to all these happening places with her! nonetheless, i still love my grandma a lot!=p

Rachel said...

walao damn lame sia anyway better than my lor my is freakish man whr's the pic of ur godson? handsome anot/ kidding.......

Anonymous said...

freakish man my much better la lao zha bo dun sped ur time doing this la so lame sia sentosa sux like hell i rather go out to the kiddy's playground lor

Anonymous said...

wow this is fabulous not.......... sentosa is such a pretty[not] place right

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

nice pictures