Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mark Lee's Baby Girl Shower Day

Mark Lee celebrated his baby girl shower on 17 Aug at Changi Village Hotel.
Lots of celebrities, his own relatives and friends are there to share his joy.
I even have no time to chat with him. He was buzy flying around.

He got a cute little baby girl, very sweet....

I'm sorry to post these photos up late cos I'm waiting for my god-daughter to help me load up to my blog.

Here's the pix...

Mark & Catherine + Calista and me. (Cat is not ready for this picture... sorry lah, I forgot who took for us. Will scold him/her for you.)


Yati, Kym, Jingjing and me. (Aiyo, who took this pix huh? Jingjing not ready leh!)


Richard and me.....


Yati, Cherry (J Team Staff), Jingjing, Me, June, Angie and Buffett.


Me and June....


Me, Wingfai and Jingjing. He is one of our manager who find jobs for us to do. (Erh, I long time no acting liao leh, can faster recommend me or not???)

2 comments:

e. said...

june very pretty le, can introduce to me ma? haha let's be fren ^^

Netster said...

I like to say June is pretty, guess what I'm not the first hahahahah she is very pretty :) Say hi!