Thursday, August 07, 2008

Yinyin Singing Ko Tai & Seventh Month

This month is the Ghost Festival, our traditional Chinese festival which is celebrated by Chinese in many countries.

In our Chinese tradition, the thirteenth day of the seventh month in the lunar calendar is called Ghost Day and the seventh month in general is regarded as the Ghost Month (鬼月), in which ghosts and spirits, including those of the deceased ancestors, come out from the hell? During the Qingming Festival the living descendants pay homage to their ancestors. On Ghost Day, the deceased visit the living. Ooooo.....

Anyway, we celebrated this month with lots and lots of Ko Tai performances too. Our dear Yinyin also in the Ko Tai team. This year is her first year in Ko Tai, but I think she hit it off quite well! She is borne to be a Star! I really wish if I can perform like her, so I can also earn some pocket money from this festival.

How many Ko Tai you've seen this month? You should go and watch it if you haven't...GREAT show. I've just watch once near my house, seeing Yinyin perform makes me jealous leh.... How I wish I can be like her.

By the way, Yinyin is our latest babe in J Team. I heard two coming movies are casting her as the main role. (Hey, how about me???)

See some clips here from youtube:



8 comments:

WENDY.C said...

laozharbo..come vote for me larr! :)))

Anonymous said...

i didnt know it was ko tai i thought it was ge tai... haha

老查某 said...

ko tai is in Hokkien lah.... :)

mich said...

hellos , you know how i know your blog ? in the just follow law show you say derhhs den i now try see real or not lorhhs , real sia . can link me ? www.Th-Reflection.blogspot.com

Lynn.xoxo said...

interesting blog~! ill link~ =X hehe... ^^

OySterGal said...

hi laozhabor i saw your rap video on youtube..keep rocking! (((:

Anonymous said...

LZB! Hello, I am Kat ;) Do you have any updates on the Delta Force people? I find it tt it is interesting to see them appearing here and there. ;)

bgurl lien siaw said...

haloo lau zha bor...
juz heard dat u hv blog..
ure juz so 'IN'..
VISIT my blog too..
http://bgurl-love-bboy.blogspot.com/

keep it up..