Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trip to Batam...

Dear all, so sorry leh, so long didn’t update my blog liao hehe. Went to Batam for a short holiday with my family and took a lot a pictures leh. Today share with all of you lah !!

朋友们,对不起!好久都没有update 我的blog 了。最经去了巴淡岛度假,拍了不少照片。今天就跟大家一起分享吧!

We reach Harris Hotel after about an hour’s journey. This resort very nice leh! The environment here so relaxed and the best thing is that they have special bus that pick their hotel guests from the ferry harbour, very convenient.

一个多小时的路程我们便到了Harris Hotel.这是个设施齐全,环境优美的度假酒店,而且还有专车到码头来乘载游客,让我们都觉得服务周到。


<< The view very nice right...>>


When we reach the hotel, the Hotel Manager Stylianas A. Koureas and 2 other people received us. They were very nice and helpful to me, make me so touched leh. Then hor, ask them then realized actually they already watched “Money No Enough 2” and they recognized me. HAHA!!! Didn’t know I so popular until BATAM also got people know me leh.. hehhe (so thick skin hor)

The hotel people were so nice that they upgraded our room leh, got a tint of Japanese feel very sweet of them!! THANK YOU…

到了酒店后,我遇见了酒店的经理Stylianas A. Koureas和另外两位工作人员,他们对我们非常地热情,让我们觉得受宠若惊。细问之下才得知,原来他们都看过了"钱不够用2",一致认为钱2非常好看。也知道我有在里面参与演出,然后好客地将我们的房间换成了高级套房,还有点日本风的味道,我非常开心哦!



<< Mr Stylianas A. Koureas and me..>>


<< Room nice bah!! Had a bubble bath...oooo refreshed!!!>>

Though it was my 1st time to Harris Hotel, but their hospitality and the way they treat their guests really left a very deep and good impression for me.

After this trip, all my stress gone!!! Now all refreshed and even feel younger liao! Next time if you all got time, can make a trip there, recharge battery!!!

虽然这是我第一次去Harris Hotel,可是他们的热诚款待让我十分难忘,而这次的旅程也让我压力全释,更年轻更美丽了!朋友们,有机会你们也要从忙碌的都市生活中抽出时间来好好对待自己一下!哈哈,Koureas经理还邀请我找个机会过去帮忙做义工,看来我要积极安排一下咯。


<< I'D BE BACK...>>

12 comments:

.·´¯`·->超恨孤单的我 <-·´¯`·. said...

Very happy Tat i Was the 1st post comment Here..I will ur fans after viewing ur blog!!<33..xD

.·´¯`·->超恨孤单的我 <-·´¯`·. said...

Very Happy Tat I Was The 1st Ppl Tat Post Comment Here..I am ur fans after viewing ur blog..<33..xD

Anonymous said...

Ooo! I went to Batam too! I couldn't get a resort..

rambochai said...

i also feel like to go --- enjoy yah ~?

雨 (雯淇雨) said...

哎哟!贵妃出浴啊!
不叫你 Lao..... 还是称呼你 Auntie 比较好。

雨 (雯淇雨) said...

不叫你 Lao.....还是称呼你 Auntie 比较好。
哎哟!Auntie 贵妃出浴啊!

Eel Wind said...

义工?that's very nice of you! indeed you're the new generation of lao zha bor of Singapore. Singaporean must be really proud of you! ;)

long time haven't visit your blog, it's getting hotter and hotter and hotter! lol :)

- said...

Ello , auntie =]
You are not old at all!
you look like 40+!
^^

DaN^nY said...

Hi "Lao Zha Bor", sorry for calling you that because I do not know your real name. Anyway, trying to get your contact so trying my luck on your blog. I am a student from NTU, currently working on my Final year short film which will be shooting this December.

I wonder will you be available and willing to work on my short film as a Grandma?

Pls to contact me @ 98369441 or email me at ll_danny@yahoo.com.sg for further details.

Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Update more often plsssssss

luv ure blog btw

Anonymous said...

laozhabor your "I'D BE BACK" VERY GAO LATT LEH . .


i think i heard you say that in one of the movie you have acted in . .

srry but i forgotten the movie name but the "I'D WILL BE BACK" VERY TAK KONG VERY KAO LATT LEHH .. I LOVE IT ..: }

maybe you can tell me what movie is that?

anyway i like it . .



see ya,

spiritsoftheloners.blogspot.com

iamaarcher said...

laozhabor your "I'D BE BACK" VERY GAO LATT LEH . .


i think i heard you say that in one of the movie you have acted in . .

srry but i forgotten the movie name but the "I'D WILL BE BACK" VERY TAK KONG VERY KAO LATT LEHH .. I LOVE IT ..: }

maybe you can tell me what movie is that?

anyway i like it . .



see ya,

spiritsoftheloners.blogspot.com