Thursday, November 12, 2009

Princess Birthday 公主的生日

These are the photos that I took from Mark Lee's daughter 1st Birthday party.
这些照片是我在李国煌女儿一岁的生日派对拍的.


Can you see her name? Haha....
你们能够看到她的名字吗?哈哈..


Why is she keep looking at me huh? Don't worry I'll not compete with you for the title of Miss Singapore...! Cos... I am proud of Ms. Laozhabor!!!
为什么她一直看着我..??别担心, 我不会与你竞争新加坡小姐的. 因为我已经是新加坡老查某嘛!


Happy Family!! Wah! Smile until like that... me too leh...
哇!!幸福美满的笑容.


Daddy, I want the Candy..Candy..!
爸爸,那是糖果吗? 给我...我要糖果..哇!!妈妈....


Ah...Mummy...I am falling..pleaseeee.... Help!!
救命呀!! 我快要跌倒了呀!!


If you had seen the movie 'where got ghost' you will know who he is loh....hehe
如果你有看过 '吓到笑' 这部电影的话.你应该会知道他是谁咯...


Uncle!! let go of your hand leh...I shy shy.
叔叔,你的手??...我痒痒啦!!嘻嘻....


Ee?..... Why the butterfly stuck on her face and she is still so happy?
Ee?为什么蝴蝶会停留在她的脸上呢??


Me again with my usual style..
这是我老查某的pattern啦...


I took these photo before I went to the party.
这些照片是我还没去派对之前拍的.


See you real soon.
迟些见咯,拜拜.

10 comments:

Flying Orange said...

u r very funny~
i like u=)
And the baby is so cute^^

wetsver said...

Ee in chinese is 咦

☃ Twînki∈ said...

juz watched ur video & come to ur blog and hv a look. =) HV a NICE day!

Anonymous said...

wow..laozhabor, u're so sporting!!
Love ur blog so much.. keep up the good work=)

Anonymous said...

aunty u're so CUTE =)

lyechin2002 said...

wow..laozhabor, you're so nice!!
I really love your blog very much. keep it up.

eye contact lenses

kitty said...

wah why you keep such a things with condom but it is very fun of you with your kind of age still play with blog wah you really "huo dao lao xue dao lao" leh you really ah super solid ah haha. I heard people saying that you will always upgrade your blog ah so good and clever hah and my name will be my nickname

kitty said...

wah you so old liao still keep condom things ai yoh but it is fun lah you old liao still have blog you very solid leh i hearsay that people say that you will often upgrade your blog you hoh really 'huo dao lao xue dao lao' ah raelly solid ah. And my name will be my nickname.

air shoes said...

I like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
Nike Air Rift is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the cheap ugg bootsis best christmas gift now.
The information age is really convenient .
I lave You!

Anonymous said...

omg , you loook dam cute hahha ! so old alr still have blog ! modern aunty ! :D