Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas in Harris

圣诞+新年快乐 发呀!
Merry Christmas And Happy New Year... Huat Ar...!

I was there again at Harris Resort Batam during Christmas... good hor… As everybody is enjoying, we did not forget the less fortunate ones... that's the orphans who had survives the 2004 Tsunami. This time I had prepare to sing a song for them, even through I know my voice is~~kana-sai lah!!…haha... that’s why I ask some of my friend to accompany me... I kiasu mah... You know hor... I seldom sing live on stage…very kan-cheong lah...when the music start... I also start… can't wait…sing salah liao lor... haha... lucky the people there are so nice... never boooo... me... haha
Ok ok... maybe next time I will prepare my invincible song Laozhabor Rap... want or not huh...??...haha
We feel so honored to be there giving out some present and donation to these children,seeing their young and pretty faces make me feel......young and pretty toooo... hahaha

Many thanks to Harris Resort Batam, Mr Stylianos Koureas, Mr vincent and all the staffs of Harris Resort Batam.






Please see lah......don't laught leh....
老查某之 "爱拼才会赢" 看看就好,不要笑哩.......

Me on stage, very very the kalang kabok....
我站在台上,还是会非常紧张的....

Mr Rudy... host of many events in Harris Resort Batam ... talk a lot non-stop leh...haha...! he can sing a lots of Chinese songs... very good singer & very friendly guy...hehehe..

Rudy 先生.....非常会说话....他还会唱很多中文歌曲呢!!几历害一下哦...

Harris Resort Batam new wing... so nice hor...!!
这是Harris Resort 新的建筑物.....漂亮吧!!

Mr Stylianos Koureas... General Manager of Harris Resort Batam
大家都应该知道他是谁了吧.......哈哈!!

Mr Vincent... he is the Mr Nice Guy...hehe...!!

他是Harris Resort 的好好先生....嘻嘻!!

Hohoho... Santa Claus is coming to town...ready for the Party...

圣诞老人来了啊.....!!

but also can not forget to eat mah...
呵呵....吃是最重要的啦..!!

Giving christmas presents to the children.....any one else!!
大家准备了一些礼物给这些可爱的小朋友们......谁??还有谁没有礼物!!

They were so happy and enjoying every moment at the party... Come on everybody say "Cheeseeee"....

大家都打一片....非常地开心...来....大家一起说 Cheeseeeeee.....

A post for laozhabor... hohoho

敢模仿我老查某的~~Post~~?!!... 哈哈


This is the girl from the last year 2009 New Year's Countdown Party... she is so cute...

她是去年新年晚会里的那个小女孩,可爱吧!

These are some of the photo that I took and it's for your viewing leisure....... buay tahan... hahaha

以下是我老查某和好朋友所拍的一些照片, 放上来和大家分享一下哩.......

嘿嘿............很酷吧!!!迟些见咯.....拜拜!!

6 comments:

ViRgO g@L said...

爱拼才会赢 jinjiak sui leh...
and hor u still so pretty.
keep looking forward ur more update.

gambateh ya ^^

ViRgO g@L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
老查某 said...

Hi ViRgO g@L,
Thank you very much...
I think I'm not careful..deleted on of your comment...I'm very sorry..

jizelle211 said...

u seriously rock! luv ya~

SS said...

i think ur uber cute in "i'm not stupid 2" where u said ur de one who called de police!!! haahaaa!! keep up de good work!!!

TheYoungSingaporean said...

I burst out laughing when I saw "Kalang Kabok". You sure had a great time. :)
See you around! :D