Monday, December 26, 2016

Laozhabor's 2D1N in Johor Bahru (Part One)


Hello everybody, happy holidays! Are you still reading my blog? I want to share with my recent 2D1N trip to JB.

大家好久不见,我又决定开始写blog了。不知道大家还在阅读我的blog吗?每年到了佳节时分,我就必定跟朋友和家人出国走走。今年选择了邻国新山2天1夜,这里跟大家分享一下哦。

Lunch at AhYit Imperial (formerly Yak Wang)




Eat nothing but the best - this is what I always tell my grandchildren. Of course, we came to the OLDEST established herbal roasted duck restaurant in JB - Yak Wang for lunch. According to the restaurant owner, Yak Wang is a consultant to our Singapore Dian Xiao Er restaurant chain. WOW! We were also surprised that Yak Wang has also upgraded itself just like how I upgrade myself via Skillsfuture haha - Restoran Yak Wang is now called AhYit Imperial.

要吃就最好,我也是这么告诉我的孙子的。理所当然,我们中午就到新山药材烧腊店之最老字号的鸭皇去吃午饭。小老板告诉我,鸭皇还是我们新加坡店小二餐馆的顾问哦。😱 我们到了餐馆外,才发现鸭皇也学我一样,寻求自我提升了!


We ordered all the popular dishes 我们点餐馆较出名的菜肴了 🤤:
Duck Roasted with Angelica Herbs 当归鸭(招牌菜)
Stir-fried Baby Kai Lan with Salted Fish and Lime 青柠咸鱼小芥兰
Golden Lotus Root with Pumpkin 黄金双赢
Dong Po Pork 东坡肉
Golden Tofu with Minced Meat and Pickled Vegetables 菜香豆腐
Nyona Sauce Steamed Badin Fish 娘惹蒸巴丁鱼


My favourite steamed fish! It tasted so fresh so yummy!
我最喜欢的蒸鱼了!好新鲜好好吃哦 😋


The food standard is as good as before! Skillsfuture success (joking)!

食物的味道还是顶呱呱 👍 自我提升计划成功!

Ah Yit Imperial (formerly Restoran Yak Wang)
2, Jalan Sutera 4, Taman Sentosa,
80150 Johor Bahru

Restoran Yak Wang
28, Jalan Segget
80000 Johor Bahru

To be continued... Prizes to be won! 还有续文哦~ 有奖金要送出 😚

No comments: